In the current context, Olydea.com is rethinking its reception business to welcome you in the best possible conditions, by implementing additional measures based on health and safety standards.
- Installation of plexiglass windows and marked safety distances on the ground at reception.
- Provision of hydro-alcoholic gel in the common areas of our hotels and residences.
- New procedure for handing over the keys on arrival and departure.
- In addition to the usual cleaning, housekeeping and disinfection by spraying the accommodation (fabrics, bedding, sofa...) with a notice in each accommodation indicating when and how the accommodation was cleaned and disinfected.
- Reinforced display of barrier gestures and hygiene measures in common areas.
- Wearing of masks by all our teams.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of areas of passage, frequently touched surfaces (reception desk, lifts, door handles, etc.), aquatic and leisure areas.
- Dedicated people in each residence will be appointed to ensure your hygiene and safety.
- Optimisation of the circulation plan inside the residences to avoid customers crossing each other.
- Training of employees in hygiene and safety procedures.
(Depending on government recommendations and health authorities, this list is obviously subject to change in the coming days).