Everyone can go at their own pace. Whether you're on holiday with friends or family, the site has sports and fun activities on offer, walks around the lake, relaxing pre-dinner drinks on the terrace or dinners served at the Camargue Village restaurant. We provide a wide range of relaxing leisure activities for our guests:
On site (free of charge) :
- Outdoor swimming pool with 2 heated pools so that older children can swim and younger children can wade.
- Adult entertainment during the day and in the evening (July-August) to keep you entertained.
- Children's entertainment during the summer school holidays where the little ones can make friends.
- Children's playground.
- Football and volleyball pitches, mini-golf to challenge the other holidaymakers.
On site (paying) :
- Sauna, hammam for a feeling of well being.
- Bicycle hire to discover the Camargue's landscapes
- Canoes, paddles
- Horse riding: horse or pony rides
- Games room
- Restaurant-buffet (by reservation), bars
Nearby (fee required) :
- Shops, restaurants
- Relaxation at the Templar Spa
- Discovery of the wild Camargue in a 4x4 vehicle
- Baptism of the air in ULM
- Pony or horse riding on the seafront
- Kitesurfing Lessons in Camargue
- Bicycle and mountain bike, tandem or electric bike hire