At Les Hameaux de Camargue holiday village, we go out of way to make sure you will have a peaceful stay. Everything is taken care of to guarantee peace of mind. There is a free outdoor car park, wifi access to share your holiday experiences on the social networks, a meeting room and a restaurant serving a wide range of local specialities. Get the day off to a dynamic start with a buffet breakfast, before setting off on an excursion in Carmargue!
Fans of competition and sport are not left out. They can get outside and play football, badminton and a range of other sports on offer to holidaymakers. And because the south of France means warm weather, our residence is fully air-conditioned.
- Free parking (private uncovered)
- Air conditioning
- PRM access on some accommodation
- Meeting or seminar room available (on reservation at the Camargue Village with Véronique)
- Reception hours : 9am-12pm / 3pm-7pm / closing at 8pm in July-August
- Check in: from 4pm (late arrival possible, contact the site before 6pm)
- Check out: before 10am
Accepted methods of payment: Cash, credit card, holiday vouchers. We only accept bank cheques for the payment of the deposit.
Cancellation insurance link (to be sent by mail) : www.souscription.safebooking.com/residezla
On reservation and according to availability. The restaurant is closed from November to April.
- BUFFET breakfast served in the dining room from 7.30am to 10.30am : 12€/ person /day (9€ /child -10 years old /day)
- Brunch / Lunch BUFFET served in the dining room from 11:00 to 13:00 : 18€/ person /day
- BUFFET dinner served in the dining room from 7pm to 10pm: 25€/ person /day
- Half-board formula (breakfast + dinner): 36€/ person/day, drinks included
- Half-board formula (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 50€/ person/day, drinks included
Catering service under-treated by SoleilVacances